Sunbeam FlexTemp Hot + Cold Joint Wrap for Elbow and Knee Pain Relief, Heating Pad with 3 Heat Settings & 2 Hour Auto-Off. The Sunbeam FlexTemp joint wrap is custom-designed to provide hot and cold treatment for targeted pain relief to elbow and knee joints. For use directly after an injury, the removable, freezable gel pack provides anti-inflammatory cold therapy. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, the heating pad offers soothing high-level heat therapy, with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto-off. The fastening straps easily wrap around the heating pad to keep it in place for hands-free use, and the integrated stretch sleeve keeps the pad steady for easy application to the elbow. Plus, the simple cord connector makes for an easy, one-handed disconnect. The hot/cold Sunbeam FlexTemp Joint Wrap provides soothing pain relief to the elbow and knee; its custom-designed shape provides high-level heat and anti-inflammatory cold therapy for joint pain with a removable, freezable gel pack; Contoured design includes fastening straps that wrap around the pad for hands-free treatment of elbow pain and knee pain; Both heat and cold are clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress; heat increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing, while cold reduces inflammation directly after an injury; Spray the pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief; Features 3 heat settings, 2-hour auto-off for peace of mind, and a long, convenient 9-foot cord; a compact controller that's Sunbeam's smallest yet and an integrated stretch sleeve for easy application on the elbow; The entire pad is machine washable. Just disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine.
Manufacturer Part Number:
FlexTemp Hot + Cold Joint Wrap
Sunbeam's FlexTemp Hot + Cold Joint Wrap delivers soothing heat therapy or anti-inflammatory cold therapy for common muscle pain in the joints. The 7.5in x 9in joint wrap contours to the shape of the elbow or knee for targeted pain relief. Use high-level heat therapy to help accelerate tissue healing and relax sore muscles associated with muscle tension and stress, or use cold therapy by inserting the removable, freezable gel pack to reduce inflammation from acute injuries such as strains, sprains, bumps and bruises. The joint wrap stays in place with elastic ends that securely fasten to the pad for a snug fit and hands-free use and the integrated stretch sleeve allows for easy one-handed application to the elbow. Customize treatment with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto-off for peace of mind. Enjoy convenient features such as an easy-to-use compact push button controller with LED heat settings lights for visibility in the dark and a long 9-foot cord for added convenience. The entire wrap is fully machine-washable for easy care, just disconnect the controller and ensure cold pack has been removed.
- Targeted Pain Relief: 7.5in x 9in joint wrap contours to the shape of the elbow or knee to provide soothing, high-level heat or anti-inflammatory cold for effective relief of common muscle pain in the joints
- Stays in Place: Elastic straps fasten securely for hands-free-use and integrated stretch sleeve allows for easy one-handed application to the elbow
- Clinically Proven: Both heat and cold are clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- High-Level Heat: Heat increases blood flow to accelerate tissue healing and relax sore muscles associated with muscle tension and stress
- Anti-Inflammatory Cold: Insert freezable gel pack into the integrated pocket for cold therapy that reduces inflammation from acute injuries such as strains, sprains, bumps and bruises.
- Easy-to-Use Compact Push Button Controller: Customize treatment with 3 heat settings using the push button controller with LED heat settings lights for visibility in the dark
- Convenient Features: 2 hour auto-off for peace of mind and a long, convenient 9-foot cord
- Easy Care: The entire joint wrap is fully machine-washable and dryer-safe for easy care, just disconnect the controller and ensure cold pack has been removed
- UL Certified, FDA registered Class II Medical Device
- HSA/FSA Eligible
Number of Heat Settings:
120 V AC
Country of Origin: